Help support the vision of Woodland Hills Community Church!

Help support the vision of Woodland Hills Community Church!
For those of you who would like to support the vision & ministry of Woodland Hills Community Church (the faith community I serve that continues to encourage me to minister outside the box), please click on the link just above.

Friday, April 4

Hi there:
One of the challenges of small church ministry is that a pastor ends up doing a WIDE variety of tasks. One of those tasks I've taken on is webmaster for our church. I'm in the process of transitioning our website from Frontpage (a VERY user friendly web design software) to Dreamweaver (a very NON FRIENDLY web design software). I've been eating, drinking, and sleeping the program for the last 4 days. This morning, I need to take care of a couple last minute details to get our website to an acceptable point so I can hand off the web updating duties to our new church secretary. This hand off of duties is somthing I've longed for for 4 1/2 years so I'm tremendously excited!!! Anyway, my apologies about missing my devotion for today. Just keep me in your prayers as I culminate this amazingly frustrating process.
Thanks!
Craig

1 comment:

Maria Tafoya said...

Prayers heading your way as you transition.