Help support the vision of Woodland Hills Community Church!

Help support the vision of Woodland Hills Community Church!
For those of you who would like to support the vision & ministry of Woodland Hills Community Church (the faith community I serve that continues to encourage me to minister outside the box), please click on the link just above.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

What I'm Reading Today: Romans 10-11

It's funny how an unexpected event in one's life can help you arrive at a deeper appreciation of life. I had planned a routine start to my day by waking this morning and working on my blog entry. When I got up, however, I found that our furnace had gone out and there was a heavy smell of natural gas in our house. An emergency call to the Gas Company later, I'm finally getting back into my routine. The good news is that everything is okay. The experience definitely made me appreciate the value of life - wondering what might have happened if the gas had overtaken us in the night. Needless to say, I'm starting the day with a healthy - and renewed - appreciation for the gift of life. Til next time...

No comments: