Help support the vision of Woodland Hills Community Church!

Help support the vision of Woodland Hills Community Church!
For those of you who would like to support the vision & ministry of Woodland Hills Community Church (the faith community I serve that continues to encourage me to minister outside the box), please click on the link just above.

Sunday, August 30

Today is my last Sunday serving as pastor of Mountain View United Church. In honor of the many ways the people of Mountain View have blessed my life and changed my life, today I want to do something different. I want to dedicate the following song to them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtMN3mXmvqU (you'll have to copy and paste this into your browser as I can't figure out how to embed the link). The song is titled "For Good". Friends and members of Mountain View - you restored my faith in the institutional church. I will never be able to thank you enough for that! As we go our separate ways, know that my love and prayers will go with you at every stage of your journey...

As an act of self-care, I will take the next week off from my daily blogging as I move to Woodland Hills, CA and catch my breath before beginning the next leg of my journey. My blog will return on Tuesday, September 8. God be with you... til next time!

1 comment:

jazzcat317 said...

Hi Craig!
I just left you a comment, but I'm not sure you got it. In any event, I wanted to thank you for the beautiful service on Sunday at Mountain View. It will be etched in my heart forever. Thank you for your wonderful blog. I look forward to reading it again after you resurface in Woodland Hills, CA. God bless your new ministry and new life in California.
Thank you for the heartfelt song. It was a lovely thank you and farewell.
Peace and love,
Kim Payne